Welcome to Ayurved Seva Sangh, Nashik
Ayurved Seva Sangh, Nashik is a registered Public Charitable Trust. Ayurveda Seva sangh, Nashik is a prominent social and educational institution in the city of Nashik with its own charisma, in Maharashtra which is doing a pioneering work in the field of health services through Ayurveda.
A small seediling was planted way back in 1924 at Ahamednagar and was shifted to Nashik in 1945 and since then it has been doing substantial work in the field of health services. Seedling has grown into a big blossoming tree on 10 acres of land in Ganeshwadi, Panchavati with a scenic beauty of a river Godavari around. So many holy souls have put in their efforts in the development of this institute to this stage. Their efforts are heartily appreciated.
- To provide the scientific education in Ayurveda
- To promote research in Ayurveda
- To revive old Ayurvedic print material.
- To set up quality norms for the Ayurvedic formulation.
- To establish hospitals, dispensaries and health resorts & etc.
- To provide education that suppor the science of Ayurveda.